Dr. Brodsky graduated from the Suny Health Center/School of Medicine. He trained and worked at the Hospital for Special Surgery for five years. A Foot and Ankle Fellowship was completed at Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital. He also helped cover the NY Mets and NY Giants. He recently co-authored “Current Concepts Review” on ankle instability, which is published by the Journal of Foot and Ankle International He has established a foot service consisting of a team of surgeon, podiatrist, orthotist and physical therapy for complete care of the foot and ankle.
As an avid tennis player, runner, and athlete, Dr. Brodsky understands the needs of the active patient and always takes patient goals into account when planning treatment. Getting back to painless activity as soon as possible is one of the most important treatment goals.
- College: Emory University, B.A
- Medical School: State University Health Science Center at Brooklyn School of Medicine, M.D.
- Internship: Lenox Hill Hospital, NY
- Residency: Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell University, NY
- Fellowship: Brown University School of Medicine/Rhode Island Hospital, RI Foot and Ankle Surgery