Prepare for Your Appointment
New patients should plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the schedule appointment in order to complete necessary paperwork. We encourage you to access our online patient portal prior to your appointment, which offers convenient scheduling and communication features, and assists with access to your medical records.
We also encourage you to download the following form and complete it prior to your arrival.
ITEMS TO BRING
Patients should also plan to bring the following:
- A current insurance card.
- A list of current medications and conditions for which they have been prescribed.
- Names and contact information for all other medical providers currently managing their care.
- If applicable, recent diagnostic reports and images such as bone scans, MRIs, CTs and EMGs.
Insurance and Payment Information
OSSM accepts the following insurances. If you do not see your insurance carrier listed here, please contact our office for benefit verification. (subject to change)
- Self pay
- Worker’s Compensation
- No Fault
- School Insurance
OSSM will be in network with Small Business Insurance Exchange Patients but out of network with Individual Insurance Exchange plans.
Please note that for our private pay patients, payment is due at time of service.
Request Your Medical Records
Please use our online patient portal to request a copy of your medical records.
- 10 Bad Habits (And How to Break Them) Early treatment of overuse injuries yields much better outcomes. Make your appointment today to see one of our experts.
- Athletes and Ankle Sprains, written by Adam Brodsky, M.D.
written by Pedram A. Hendizadeh, DPM, FACFAS
- Botox: It’s Not Just for Wrinkles
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Sound Therapy for the Sole
- Cinderella, Your Glass Slipper is Waiting
- The Root of Common Foot Problems
- Best Foot Forward: Costmetic Foot Surgery
- Crossover Toe
- The Fight Against Toenail Fungus